WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your First and Last Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
If you would like us to not use your information, you can complete the unsubscribe form with your details:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email Address (if different from the account the email from sent from).
- Phone #
We will respond back to you within 60 days (usually much sooner) with confirmation that your information will not be used in the future.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate.
WE IMPLEMENT SECURITY MEASURES:
- Throughout the site.
- We use a payment gateway provider.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
In accordance with CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
204 North State Route 89A